1. Must listen to your partner and communicate all your feelings to one another but do not force your view point on to one another. Instead give reasons for the same.
2. Be tolerant and open minded. Avoid sarcasm and negativity and anything that can cause you a bad mood or her bad mood.
3. Learn to give and take - to give or take is not the answer, only a combination of the two in equal measure.
4. Create fondness for you in your in his / her parents. It is very important for both of you.
5 Give unconditionally. To expect always something in return is the same as paying for something.
6. Avoid being too emotional in your everyday life. You will have to convince your beloved that you are strong; that you are self-confident; that you know what to do; and that she/ he can rely on your emotional strength to be a help for him /her.
7. Kindness, understanding, trust and consideration are the keywords in relationships. If you are only trying to derive benefit from these relationships, forget about mutual understanding.
8. Be a friend first and then a lover. If you are the understanding friend of your beloved, she/he will be grateful and rewarding.
9. Give and demand respect to one another and do not let anyone treat you abusively.
10. If your relationships are established, you should carry on showing your beloved that you love and appreciate him/her.
11. Respect each others independence and keep in mind that your partner should never be treated as an object or possession.
12. Do not let other people push your buttons. Otherwise you will not be able to make any decision by yourself.
13. Learn to adjourn your recompense through patience, trust and understanding.
14 Agree to disagree and see each others view point.
15. Give space to one another but do not ignore one another.
16. Live like there is no tomorrow and cherish every moment you spend with your partner. You both should be like one heart and one soul.